- High quality undergraduate and graduate students with BioCoRE stipends in your lab
- Conference travel support for BioCoRE student Scholars
- Your lab highlighted on BioCoRE web site
- Affiliation with faculty learning community
- Interaction with community of BioCoRE Scholars supporting professional development
BioCoRE has been a great way to meet students and faculty from other disciplines and different parts of the university. I’m glad to be part of a diverse community of learners who want to make STEM research more accessible and inclusive at Duke!
Mike Boyce PhD, Asst. Professor
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - Diversity in Academia
- Inside Higher Education - The STEM Pipeline (Booklet, Webinar Presentation)
- Biomedical Science Ph.D. Career Interest Patterns by Race/Ethnicity and Gender
- The Merits of Training Mentors
- Considering the Role of Affect in Learning: Monitoring Students' Self-Efficacy, Sense of Belonging, and Science Identity
- The Project Ownership Survey: Measuring Differences in Scientific Inquiry Experiences
- Understanding Interventions that Broaden Participation in Science Careers: Reports
- "Undergraduate Research Experiences: Impacts and Opportunities"