- High quality undergraduate and graduate students with BioCoRE stipends in your lab
- Conference travel support for BioCoRE student Scholars
- Your lab highlighted on BioCoRE web site
- Affiliation with faculty learning community
- Interaction with community of BioCoRE Scholars supporting professional development
"I wish I were part of a program like BioCoRE when I was a student, which embraces diversity and develops new leaders. BioCoRE provides continuous opportunity for learning and growth within an amazing community committed to transform the face of STEM "
Gustavo Silva, PhD, Assistant Professor
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - Diversity in Academia
- Inside Higher Education - The STEM Pipeline (Booklet, Webinar Presentation)
- Biomedical Science Ph.D. Career Interest Patterns by Race/Ethnicity and Gender
- The Merits of Training Mentors
- Considering the Role of Affect in Learning: Monitoring Students' Self-Efficacy, Sense of Belonging, and Science Identity
- The Project Ownership Survey: Measuring Differences in Scientific Inquiry Experiences
- Understanding Interventions that Broaden Participation in Science Careers: Reports
- "Undergraduate Research Experiences: Impacts and Opportunities"